60 tablets – Proprietary blend 1800 mg.
Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 66 mg., cascara sagrada (bark), lactobacillus acidophilus, licorice (root), marshmallow (root), red raspberry (leaf), Triphala (baheda – fruit), barberry (root), chlorella, cayenne (capsicum annuum – fruit), Irish moss (chondrus crispus –leaf), slippery elk (bark), fennel (seed), ginger (root)
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide, di-calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, ethylcellulose
Doesn’t contain yeast, corn, wheat, barley, starch, sugar, coloring, preservatives
This supplement is mainly used to start a deep cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Calcium is used to treat symptoms caused by too much stomach acid such as heartburn, upset stomach or indigestion. It is an antacid that works by lowering the amount of acid in the stomach. It can be used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels.
- Cascara sagrada is used as a laxative for constipation, as well as a treatment for gallstones, liver ailments and cancer. It contains chemicals that stimulate the bowel and have a laxative effect.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus can help the body break down food, absorb nutrients and fight off unfriendly organisms that might cause diarrhea. It is used for general digestive problems and to treat and prevent diarrhea, including infectious types such as rotaviral diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, as well as diarrhea associated with using antibiotics. It is used for irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, colon inflammation and necrotizing enterocolitis, as well as infections with Helicobacter pylori, which causes ulcers, and for other types of infections, including UTIs, vaginal yeast infections, common colds and respiratory infections in children. It is also used for high cholesterol, lactose intolerance, Lyme disease, hives and to boost the immune system.
- Licorice is used for various digestive system complaints, including stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic and chronic gastritis, as well as sore throat, bronchitis, cough and infections caused by bacteria or viruses. It is used for osteoarthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, liver disorders, malaria, tuberculosis, food poisoning and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Marshmallow forms a protective layer on the skin and lining of the digestive tract, and it contains chemicals to help decrease cough and health wounds. It is used for pain and swelling of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract, as well as for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation and stones in the urinary tract.
- Red raspberry has chemicals with antioxidant effects to help relax blood vessels to potentially cause muscles to contract or relax. It is used for gastrointestinal tract disorders, respiratory system disorders and heart problems, fever, diabetes and vitamin deficiency, as well as to promote sweating, urination and bile production.
- Triphala is used for immune system stimulation, digestion improvement, constipation and gas relief, gastrointestinal tract cleansing and diabetes and eye disease treatment.
- Barberry is used for kidney, urinary, liver, gallbladder and gastrointestinal tract discomforts such as heartburn, stomach cramps, constipation, lack of appetite, liver and spleen disease, as well as for the respiratory tract and heart and circulatory system. It is also used for bronchial and lung discomforts, spasms, to increase circulation, to boost the immune system, to reduce fever, as a blood purifier, for narcotic withdrawal and as a supplemental source of vitamin C.
- Chlorella is a type of freshwater seaweed that contains protein, iron, vitamins B and C and other antioxidants. It raises white blood cell count in people with HIV or cancer to help the body fight infections. It protects against cell damage from radiation and toxic metals, such as lead, and it increases the number of healthy bacteria in your intestines, which help prevent stomach upsets, diarrhea and more.
- Cayenne is used for upset stomach, intestinal gas, stomach pain, diarrhea and cramps, as well as for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including poor circulation, excessive blood clotting, high cholesterol and to prevent heart disease.
- Irish moss is a species of red algae that grows along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. It is made of the polysaccharide carrageenan, protein and minerals and is rich in iodine and sulfur. It has been used as a sore throat and chest congestion remedy.
- Slippery elm contains chemicals to help sore throats and cause mucous secretion to help with stomach and intestinal problems. It is used for coughs, sore throat, colic, diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, bladder and urinary tract infections, syphilis, herpes and to expel tapeworms. It is also used to protect against stomach and duodenal ulcers, colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation and too much stomach acid.
- Fennel is the edible seed of the fennel plant that tastes similar to licorice and can be eaten or chewed raw. It is high in flavonoids, which can help reduce oxidative stress to the cardiovascular system and protect against neurological disease. The antioxidants in fennel can help reduce cancer risks associated with free radical damage to cells and DNA. They also work with fiber to cleanse the colon and protect it against colorectal cancer.
- Ginger contains chemicals that can reduce nausea and inflammation. It is used to treat types of stomach problems, including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, nausea caused by cancer and HIV/AIDS treatment, nausea and vomiting after surgery and loss of appetite. It also offers pain relief from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough, respiratory problems, migraine headaches, bronchitis and diabetes.